ATTENTION to those interested in the KL PLAZA trip:
I'll extend the date either Friday 19 or Sat 20 of Jan 2002.
Well, I would prefer FRIDAY if you guys don't mind.
Time for both dates is 1.30 pm ~ 2pm. Choose.
Then the ppl who are going (so far interested) are Me (of cos), Hooli, CBY(when are you going to comfirm), Amber, Laine (Umm...maybe its too rush)... who else is interested icq me larr.
Agenda (somewhat):
KL Plaza hunt for ps, ps2 games, comp games, maybe tablet. Makan minum.
Imbi (me n Amber wanna get a tablet each, since its just back to back)
Laine:Have u been to any MAAO meetings?? I'm kinda lost. Very, CBY n me are interested in attending the upcoming wan. Aiss.. Eheheh.. Yeah yeah will go to board to check lor. Um the dates are up there. Wonders if it'll be ok for u larr. Icq cannot be used? Just wondering. ehehhe. Just say no if u don't wanna waste money. Kinda tedious for u come to KL ne? Ohohoho.
Wednesday, January 16, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment