Saturday, January 12, 2002

I'm searching for chinese paintings on horses. Yup my CNY card project.
Am looking at chinese horse paintings. Sugoku kirei na~

CBY:Ohoho.. that up and down. Umm... you wanna drag more people to join yer? Is it that takai?? Ohoho, reminded me I have a favor to do. Putting up the advert. But yesterday's outing made me exhausted. -.- ara. Ok yamcha, well next week? Yer ok? I'll ask Hooli, but what I read from her blog. Sounds BROKE. I made her broke. Feelin bad. You set a date? KLCC? Or other choices? Umm.. I didn't go for any street ministry today. (guilty) Then I'm too broke to go for any MAAO meeting. I think its every first Sat every month? Shrugs, not too sure. ^^'' Aiy aiy.

Hooli:Gomen, I'll pay yer back the lunch ^^;; OK? Gee.. poor Hooli. AMG nice arrr?? Ask you sis to pay you back wahahah.

Lune:Walau, cepatnya you main games ni!!!!! I can't play em games at all. Sulking at old comp. Goodness, already going to install your 5th or 4th game?? Man, orang lain mesti ingat u mad. Anyway next time you belanja us ohoho. Should try house visiting. Ohoho, I'm watching Hero now. Funny. I chew on investigative matters like no body's business. Ehehe, do more reviews on your games.

Miaow:Larr you really hate school. ^^;; Then again busy figuring wat personalities u have? ehehehe.. Ada masa untuk oekaki, good larr. My doujin, erm.. not done yet. Mati. Another thing I hardly bbs, wari na. When are v suppose to pass up our works?

Sakana:Ohoho, I heard from Amber, ada banyak orang mau beli Maboroshi Ruri lerr~~~~~~ ehehehe... Did you give Amber enough supplies??

I'm lazy to use spellcheck. Or should I say I always tend to forget to use spellcheck?

No comments: