LOTR's snack. Munch on it guys. Don't choke yourselves. A reminder is DO NOT eat while loading this url. It is hazardous to one's health. Grabbed it from Laine's blog. (Naughty me)
Here's another candy bar to lick on. Insanely written by Laine with the help of some photos by the original cast and eccentric mind of hers. Its kinda old. Hmm..
Ummmm... I'll start with this, blogger is looking fine now. Hope so.
CBY:yeah, his right arm is totally out.. -.-;; I wasn't in a good mood. Was lazy to redo. SO biar aje. March BARU start?? Gee.. so good. Well mine's starting early. Hmm... you can drive over to my place, ehehe, well, will have to see my schedule larr later. Ehehe, yeah got 46/50 (kinda sad that I did silly mistakes)!! But there's AMALI, kursus. Is it that new? Hmm... I need 3 certs to get my L. Odd but I have to go through it larr. Umm.. the NekoCDrom is 10 bucks lerr, Chinese banyak, English ada but I didn't really check mine. Ehehe.. my profile wasn't in. ODD. I won't get a tablet. My dad isn't complainning 'bout my fees but I asked him 'bout getting me a tablet. He finally spilt his guts 'bout how thrifty I must be now. Ceh, seems TOO obvious that tablet dream of mine is far far away in a distance. Hooli was too kind to want to offer assistance financially. (I owe Hooli too much) Ahh.. why the sigh? Because no friend is going with you? Ehehehe, don't worry too much ^^;;
Lune:Hey moon dear, kinda depress the way I read your thoughts. But don't be too hard on yourself. You know to be honest, yer the only child going abroad, crossing the ocean and staying all alone for the first time in your life's history. I don't blame your dad to be hard, worried for his child. Hmm... but your mom wants u to be happy, you know that, both of them do. Just keep this in mind, being rich is nothing. ^^;; All the money in the world can't buy em love. (What am I, some philosopher? Gee) Gack, tomorrow pergi play water and eat wind. (apa ni? Cakap kosong) Life is so. But let's not waste out lives doing something we don't want to. I'm ranting, Legsie will look nice in BLUE~ I hate pink, still you seem to be right on matching guys with DRESS~!!!
Hooli:Yeah, you're the BIGGEST consumer amongs us. Beli banyak barang. Lune don't pick Hooli as ur envious subject. Might just spoil your motive anyhows. You when spinning around your neighbourhood? Alone, in a car?? SURE OR NOT? Anyway u tak bising tomolo on larr.. ehehehe.... Itu Strange Dawn kat AXN very cute. ehehe.
Haru:Jadi pemalas macam I. But me cakap kosong banyak.
Sakana:Atashi no profile doko? I don't see it anywhere? Ooooohhh... sob. WWWaaaaah.... Goes to your site.
Friday, January 11, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment