Monday, January 28, 2002

ummmm....... seems like everyone is either SUPER lazy or extremely fatigue for no particular reason.

Ahh..... the NekoCDrom gathering, (what kind of name did I give huh?) Held last Sat was populated by many fanartist ^^;; Fun! Let's see if I can remember some names. Got to meet up with Syuichi (was beside me, happy go lucky type), Yukae(the frog? Like to shen3me4 x2 with byk who n who ??), Minami(new fellow, gee I am too), Ah Yan (ohoho cute person), Yogi(cheerful dear), Yagami(which I expected to be horrid, then again ok lor.^^;; pardon me being real frank), Amber(looked exhausted), Miaow(passed me my socks ^^, finally), Maggie (looked cool as usual), Hooli(can't leave the fox out anyhow huh?), Red Force Team (ooh... Quite a talented bunch), the rest um some I didn't reallly bother to ask. Blah, me anti-social what to do. Bought Each's Cafe by both Yukae & Syuichi. Cun~~~~~!!!!! What else? I'll have to go through the doujin many times ohoho. I will, betcha I will. Suddenly I realised my mandarin isn't all that fluent anymore. Gee.. I must speak more. OVERALL was fun. Sakana u missed it all. Am I making u feel bad? Hope not ehehe.. jk.

Hooli:um... sej text u tak bagi. Ah.. my friend will be so disappointed, actually I'm the wan feeling bad. Anyway bila u can pass to me lerr?? Suddenly I wanna go KLCC, harap tomolo can go lerr.. ^^'' But Amber cakap tak ada new stocks lerr. Craps. Beli byk baju, me & my mom aje dah habis 5++ ringgit on clothings. 0.0;; Terrible, we can exceed 600 if we were to linger even longer at the departmental. -.-;; Teruk lerr...

Amber:Itu 3 org punya UIN tak online kerap wan?? Geeee.... ehehe. I really wanted that pic of Yukae.. Ah, knowing an artist's heart, I won't sell my art ler.. I won't. Very much reluctant to let go. ^^;; Umm. not feeling well? Me tengok u lukis byk oekaki lerr... ^^;; eheheh
My day was packed.. can see.. how much I spent. I need a pair of shoes. Ehehe, its always a tough time looking for the right pair for myself. I'm very picky. Ohoho. Ah Yan says I macam budak. What yer think 'bout me?? Hooli oso says I'm childish? Ok.. maybe I am. Gee... Amber wat yer think lerrr.. ohoho.

No comments: