Ok added erm Miaow's blog to the list~!!
I'll be slowly editing from this template and hopefully figure out why my old layout can't be viewed.
This will be placed under "Strange unexplanable P-files" for now.
CBY:Well, I cause I memang minat research, I'm too fond of labs. The library is attractive too. Lots of good books!! My eyes are on Agatha Christie. Ummm. Shiawase~ Anyway the 'point over'? Image flips u meant? Oh, lotsa extra works. I kinda quit doing em nowadays. Or izzit the mouse over the illustrations then have to wait for the cged version to load? ^^;; The pics are kinda huge ^^;;
The cun site we're mentioning is tatoomcity. Looks Korean, Japanese, Chinese. My NJStar doesn't do its function well. But its korean I guess~! Erm, what yer think about Aragorn, he should have fans.
Hooli:ohohohoh... Better rest.. lerr, we weren't talking about BL stuffs in the chatroom. Nope. Just stomping on the kid's play thing (u know who) and making bandingan. Ohohoho.. You wanna be a man? Pleeeeaze~~ A hooli is a HOOLI~ stay furry!
Lune:Aragorn fan club, you found it already? Or you are the founder itself? ^^;;
Umm.. Thinking 'bout studying overseas, the preparation and cost is high~ Kinda afraid of burdening my parents. -.-;;
You don't have relatives there? Staying alone. (I'm not that brave)
Miaow:If you give me school socks I'll stuff it into ur mouth to see if its my size ^^;; jk.
larr. don't worrie.. ^^;; u can always pass the socks to me (hopefully) in 2 perfect pieces. Make larr team blog for YUE~! So I can crap there too!! BBS itu cgi I don't like lerr.. too heavy for my comp.
Sakana:I want to watch that anime "Spirited Away". I thought Princess Mononoke was the last. OHohoh.. Happy~!! I'll have to go through G-fantasy slowly. Very thick phonebook to chew. Slowly digest~!!!!
Laine:If you ever read this ^^ Enjoyed your LOTR mini character photo's dialogue? Whatever you call it!! lol.. it is silly~~!! In West liaow?? ohohoho... larr.
Sunday, January 06, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment