Wednesday, January 16, 2002

Banyak conflict occurs when I finally got the chance to BUY a tablet.
1. Needs USB port, for some reason I kinda had a hunch this is certainly going to pop up, kinda ignored the fact.
2. I'll need ram, space. Only alternative is to DELETE my bros' game (sorrie :P) then maybe Adobe (this is hard).
3. Extra 100 bucks (so so) to buy em Universal Serial Bus (what kinda name is tis?) port. Craps.
4. My old junk is 5 years old and was never updated. Man, maybe I should swap fathers.
5. Reconsider and go marketing? Lune erm, I'll be more happy to buy a tablet and stare at it. But will be heart sicked if I can't use it.

Lumpy mood. Am not happy. Feel like punching someone. GGeeeeeerrrrr~~

Hooli: Ah.. I don't have any USB port. Dat's that~ Curses (I don't mean yer), ah if I won't be able to get that port by Fri, I'll probably belanja yer lerr. Depends whether my dad listens to my cries. -.-;; Doubt so. Anyway doujin? I'm trying to search for a tiny bit of mood to finish it. -.-;; DO you see my frustrated, tired, fed up look? If I'm going to be stucked with an old junk and mouse for the next few years of college and university life, well I'll be damned right SICKED and probably die of depression. Yada yada, if my dad won't keep his promise to buy me a new comp if my SPM results are up to the standard he placed. I'll have a rampage on his current account. -.-;; Deep sigh~ My tuition fees are HIGH~ What 26 you wanna tag along?? (I'm losing brain cells. pardon me) Don't get yer. Tak faham.

Lune:Ummmm..... reconsider. Let's say I've set my very mind to BUY that WACOM for the past whole year. Reconsider you say. Hmm... erasing my desire to cg will be terribly hard. Umm.... Sad case. What's wrong with me trying to get a simple mouse pen for a purpose? rolls aside.

CBY:Comfirmed coming along. Well, Fri ok? Yeah better come over to my house lor.. Going to drive over?? Eheheh...

Amber:Fri after lunch ehehe.

Designated venue to meet is Kelana's LRT station. Ara, I'm making this a point. So v go together. eheheh.

Laine:Blog down, reply and comfirmation not known. ^^;; Aiy~

No comments: