Monday, January 07, 2002

I've settled my aplication into MUFY and my dad paid erm the deposit? (I think) I was fortunate, (praise the Lord, for my friend Pearly) who wwas patient, and kind enough to help me sort out my confusion (what Hooli would say). I met up with Pn. Norli, director of AUSMAT & MUFY. I qualified under condition until I get my actual results. Now, just have to wait for the offer to be sent and registration later on. Intake is Feb 2002, a month for me to relax. ^^;;


Spirited Away (jp) by Hayao Miyazaki. Another great anime by him!! Hurray!! I thought Hayao-sensei wasn't going to produce anymore anime after Princess mononoke. Still, Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi is one of his bests yet!! I'm not going to do a review cause there's plenty online. The official site (above) did a great job on it ^^;; (gomen, its in jp).
Yeah, I've watched the anime, still I want the original version. ^^;; I'm obsessed with it already. Last August I was eyeing on it when I saw the advert. Me give brief intro, Chihiro's (main character) parents were turned into pigs. (suggestion? food and laziness) So this 10 year old girl is forced to stay in this ODD (strange, not real) world filled with spirits, gods, witches, talking animals... etc. The plot flows as strange events occur. (I refuse to spill milk over my table :p) 2 hour movie guarantees to keep your heart thrilled. Loves the cool characters(Haku), background and smooth animation (my vcd sucks), music is nice too (my vcd's quality sucks, wants the original). What keeping yer? When I know I like something, its worth giving it a try. Eheheh.. (hooli, I see you face is shinning ^.-)

CBY:I've settled for MUFY liaow. Am goin to rest my mind for my undang2 this Wed. -.-;; mati gau gau. The Qs are odd. HUH? 4th time??!!!! OOi nak tengok doc ke?? You and Laine are scaring me. What lerr, tengok banyak kali. (the next time I'll hear its ur 5th, man) Damn kaya you guys. Me like Frodo more than Aragorn, to be frank. His dolly face makes you wanna cuddle him lerr. Hmm... still undecisive? What's your plan now? I see you have a few ^^;; Itu Biotech I pilih after pre-u, mahal gila (75k). I need to get a loan or scholarship. -.-;; Have to work very hard when college starts. Sunway was filled with AUSMAT students (my friend was telling me about school, new environment fobia), seem to be getting into me. I looked so much like a small girl in there. Malu sial~!

Hooli:Hmm, just update your blog often, so me tau bila you free. Ehehehe.. Good luck in choosing.
Lune:Am still terrified to stay alone overseas. shudders.
Miaow:Larr you need to specify your langguage, but I think chinese cannot lerr.. I haven't seen any blog in chinese yet ^^;;
Sakana:You nampak atas? eheheh I dah gila liao.. ohohoo... Nak buat fanart lerr.. Itching lerr.

No comments: