Friday, January 25, 2002

I'm trying many a new method in cging ^^;; Wo, yes yes, I've cged a 5k pic, but I don't like it. I'm sketching another one to replace it. Ohohoho..... ~~!!!! I added many new links at my CHECKOUT ^^;;

Miaow:Kesian lor, your bro so bat yim. Ahh, my bros also like to usik my benda, but not until so outrageous. If I were in ur shoes, I would also wanna terminate him. Still I hope u don't mean what you say. Sounds too evil. Shiver. Umm... how can ur screen tone worn out so fast? How old are them anyhow? I keep mine in plastic folders. Just erm 2 yrs old gua. Gee... Really banyak bad luck.
Do cool down my dear, I was kinda depressed because I couldn't get a tablet. Well took many good listeners (pals) with their consistency & perseverance. I dah happy semula, kinda funny but I'm a pessimist, must have made them all frustrated. ^^;; Actually I love money, who doesn't, still it's just paper with value. ^^;; Humans are greedy. I love buying things I want ohoho, well no point me being some crappy counsellor. I've learnt to let go of certain idols in my life. Not all but some, am trying hard. ^^;;

Haru:Baru aje tengok Moulin Rouge? Man...... me and Lune dah gilakannya went it first came out to our screens ^^;; Ohoho.... Love em costumes~!!! Larr.... me don't like the ending though. Sad.

Hooli:Too bad you can't go online for 3 days. ^^''

CBY:Aiyor sampai blog oso malas nak tulis. ^^ll Poor thing. Better save ur energy for work. Tomolo 12 hrs oh? I heard? Still no news from ur MPH friend? I didn't know Subang parade ada MPH wan. Got ar? Blurr~

Amber:Tomolo meet ^^;; wahahaha~~~ Am happy. Larr.. tunggu kat BK betul right? No changes?? Aiy aiy aiy aiy...
Ano yatsu is getting too MUCH~!

No comments: