Wednesday, January 23, 2002

I'll make it long this time. I have to organise my rants, my head is scrambled with too many happennings to type.

Met up with Amei and her bro(I gotta remmber his name, something Thadius, umm). Agreed to meet in Piramid. The papers exagerated 'bout the carousel. It's tiny, mebbe I read wrongly. Anyway, I went to visit my old classmate b4 hand, when I finally arrived after waiting 45 minutes for the feeder bus. I couldn't recognise Amei at first, (I have poor memory) but we exchanged glances and I took some courage to ask her if she was who I was waiting for larr. Atari. Ehehe, took texi to Kelana's LRT station, went Pasar Seni. I go there too often, am I getting sick yet? Hope not. Bought mostly manga. Eheheh, can imagine the amount they purchase. Moved around until evening, felt the strain of my feet. Had to head back, the sky wasn't too gay either. Ahh.. had fun of course. ^^;;

Next um. found this topcities.com that offers 150 mbs FREE but no offlinking for images. Just when I thought I got the right place. Dang. Larr... made me do extra work. Planning to use it to put my oom. The files are huge. My geos is running out of space. Updated my Parodies kat ASC. ^^;; Oekaki newest count is 82 pieces.

CG? Ok I should stop feeling utterly green 'bout many others owning tablets and be proud that I can do it with my mouse just as good as a tablet work. error long string syn-text Special thanx to Sakana for many encouragements and lectures on life. Another to Hooli, you tried hard to cheer me up. ^^;; Appreciates it pal. Hugs~ Me better go plot some pics. ^^ ahaha.. no point feeling down. Its not like me to be so.

Ahh.... my senior is going to sell me her textbook for the price of half. Hooli, don't be shocked but a Maths costs around 120. umm.. Ripping ppl's wallet. lerrrr

Yoy, Laine!!! I couldn't spam ur gb so me making big fuss here instead. Aah. i thought u were goin to get a NEW layout?? Huh? Lorr proud to be using your latest wallpaper. Thumbs up for the style and colours. Ohohohoo.

Hooli =<^ * ^>= Well at least you're doing something finally. What's the server again?? ohoho.. Yes yes, know yer agile. So fast can sapu CBY's vcd. Then u won't lend me urs??

Lune:Much to crap but ehehe, you're putting up some jp star news for us to read ohoho.. ^^;; Me don't remember names wan. Horrible.

CBY:Thank you for buying the CD ^^;; ohoho.... Larr...~~~ me blank. Cos I've ranted alot above.

Miaow:Man, u have to relax ^^;; Well.. form 5 must study. ^^ Susah but must do oso. Try to like it. Helps.

Amber:Dah dapat blog, tak beritau I?? umm...... Anyway Hooli can do me a favour again? Add Amber's blog (first one, above Amei) of cos ^^ !!! Me baca ur blog. lerr.. Ingat saya tak cukup kawan meh?

Nevar:Night Stalker.... ehehe.. its that your identity around the blogs ehehehe?? Me should can a catchy occupaion for myself ehehe. Can't be the veg that rolls all the time.

No comments: