Huuuuuuuaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh~~ -.o umm.. Been watching erm 8 hours of vcd. Thanx to Lune's jp dramas and erm Hooli's anime. I got a wake up call from Miaow (my manager) to hand up my doujin ASAP~!! Ok, I've lazy, very lazy... Looks like I won't be able to sleep early for the next 3 days. -.-;;
Went for that horrendous amali kursus on Sunday. Wasted half of my day. Mou~~~~ I wanna go church~!!!! Gee..
My dad is keeping his stand, he still refuses to buy a tablet for me; whereas my mom is willing to lend me money. Yups I have to pay her back. I really want my dad to buy me that graphire. Why is he being so obstinate? Looks as though I have to save up. That's tiresome. (okok, earning money isn't easy) But paying my mom my weekly salary. I'll be so broke I can't finish collecting YnM & Hanakimi. Looks like both Hooli and Lune are hooked to Hanakimi.. ohohohooho..
Anyway, CNY design is set, another logo was set too. All I have to do is finalize em by tomorrow. That's so fast. (bites bottom lip) Regrets watching Hero nonstop. Argh~~
CBY:Umm.... you want our trip to Sg.Plaza during weekends? I'll have slight problems gettting myself an empty slot during these times. Friday will be fine. You? Well Hooli better be reading this. Well, mebbe I can get myself a tablet by then. What to do, gotta pinjam from my mom larr. What else? Ah, anyway we'll discuss online. I thought you can drive liaow?? Goin down town shouldn't be a problem for yer now? Aiy... Nak beli barang oso susah gila. ceh. sigh~~~ Not enough ram for Painter and my tablet (if I get any, that is). Gee.... My dad is trying hard to stop me from cging and buying manga. -.-;; I can sense it. Hate it.
Hooli:Well, I was busy. Ehehe watching tv what else? I missed the NIEA_7. Umm CBY did mention 'bout it in her blog. Wahaha.. I thought it was 7.30pm ehehe. My mistake in reading 1730. Craps. I need to be back in school. I'm losing my senses in identifying time. I'm losing hair, it must the reason. I'm aging (duh, which normal homo sapien isn't experiencing this?).. ARGH~ @@lll Must get to work. Too much dramas for me liaow.
Lune:Banyak barang you beli. Erm, me find your shopping list is very odd. 8 mineral bottles? Ah~~?? (stares at ceiling) Anyway, shouldn't be too worried 'bout your accomodation gua? Aiy, me heard lots of probs from yer but the clubs at your academy sounds interesting. Ohoho. Ah, that Takako did change alot. I'm terrible in recognising people. Well as you grow old ur appearance changes? Umm.... Anyway this 2 are cute. OHoho, have finished 4 CDs of Love Generation. Aiy~~
Miaow:Wonders if you ever have the time to read my rants.. Eheheh.. You guys oso gila BL wan?? Aiy~ Looks like Me, you and Amber are planning to get ourselves a tablet each this week. What a coincidence ^^;; Very. Yours dreams so weird wan??
Should be rolling into my shell and start my work. Ahh~
Monday, January 14, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment