Tuesday, January 15, 2002

Ahh... I'm done with both em jp dramas ^^;; LG was fantasticc ^^;; Ara Lune-chan, classics?? Ummm..... eheheh...
Anyway the date for the Sg.wang outing is this Fri. Hooli is ok, then turns to CBY, dou?
I'm not doing things in sequence, pardon me rather lembik now.

Anyways what to report? Hmmm..... Got my offer letter from Sunway this afternoon. There's alot of papers to fill and I have to get my testimonial from my school. -.-;; Gee, always did wonder if my dumb former high school is going to write any, well I did pass up a form. But then I didn't recieve any testimonial, did I now?(can't remember) Another thing is that I can exempt from taking BM if I got a credit in it for SPM. Queer, how am I to know whether my SPM results are going to be so and so? But I am confident I will get better than credit. Ceh wah.. Masuk bakul angkat sendiri. Anyway, like what Lune did warn/told we have to take Moral and M'sian History whether we like it or not. Ahh, the letter is odd. Anyway just pay what's on the list dah siap, can cover blanket.

Now as for my tablet problem, negotiated with my dad again. He agreed to tip me 100 bucks for the tablet. My mom is willing to LEND me money. -.-;; My CNY card comission will go to her. Waaahhh....~ Sigh~ This is settled.

I still have my doujin. I'm going to mati liao.. Dunno how many stamps to tampal ler, my mom suggested I should go weight it tomolo. Gerr... Okays. Hampir 17 pieces of A4, mesti mahal. -.-;; ohoho.. Nak pos laju.. No way, I ni miskin.

CBY:AAAahhh~ tonight yeah mean today (midnight) You better be online. Sigh~ I ada kerja nak rush. Malas gila sekarang kena rush lor. LOTR VCD, dah keluar. Fast. Tengok you belum reply, I also dunno what to type. Gee..

Hooli:Your sis bought Hanakimi Character book? Huh?? Bila wan?? I tak beli itu cos, erm kinda wasting money. Itu manga is already too much for me. Eheheh, well semua orang gila Hanakimi, lor.. its getting pretty famous now, I nak kumpul the books oso susah, pergi Kino habis stock. Geram. MPO, um well of cos I'm interested. Lor~~~ Enjoys Classical music, jika live lagi shiok. Umm.... sometimes I wonder if I'll ever forget how to draw if I get busy in my studies in late future. Heh ^^'' Funny huh, thinkin 'bout all this.

Lune:Biggy THANX for ur cds, I've makan everything. Burp. Ara, I'm trying to recall wat u wrote. Digesting erm 4 blogs. Susah jugak. Umm..... Sano wa.. Aiy that fellow, tou1 tou1 mo1 mo1, lama lagi you nak tunggu dia spill his guts to her. I tengok oso nak cekik them both. Deep sigh~ Dah #17 I think or is it #16.

Haru:Lorr~~~~ Nak enjoy, nak enternainment?? Umm.. your parents finally decided to fan yer with your future? Well, thenyou decide for urself, kan bagus. I know I know, masa singkat cannot think. Hooli plaing byk pengalaman, go ask her ;bout how she dealt with her family authorities. ^^;; Well, don't be so frust. I'm most worried for my fees. Am too high.. -.-

No comments: