Amber: Lorr.. wat a review~~ Wat a review. I wish to read more from others :333 Ah.. my lines.. Um.. well.. wat can I say.. I love to keep things fast. And can't tolerate any length of patience. Ohohoho. wat I mean?? Lor lor lor.. Hooli's lines.. (bows) Eheheheh.. prolly would ikut jejak dia to use my tablet in the future for doujin/manga inking and all ^^;; Since I can't use my scanner now. oooo... X;;;; IMy bro might try to install it, I'll get him to fix things.. since dah bole online. ^^;; eheheheh.
Umm.. for those of u who don't understand wat YUE is... Well, its a doujin magazine, hand made, photostated (printing is so costly, no $$$), limited issues. I think there's only 3 more? or 2 more left? Gotta check with Miaow. But its locally distributed. If anyone wish to order beyond our country. Eheheh, need to pay extra. Aiy Aiy.
Katie:um.. I didn't even know it was April's Fool until my chem lec told us how big of a sucker he was the following day. Umm. genki ne.. Don't larr bne blue.. Um.. I really like ur designs ^^;; ehehehe.. roaming around ur site lor. (1st Apr) I was tkaing my driving test -.-;;
CBY:U were tokking ;bout Hayabusa.. Man.. I oso like taht story, the name wasn't too sounding to me.. at first, but.. CUN CUN.. I got the first issue of it in Asuka :33
Asuka May There's the cover page~!!!! U must get this wan~!!!!! Ohohohoho... Now I remember. Umm.. Dunno whether got any site on it yet. Will go hunt. Hayabusa fansite, the onli wan in english. So far. Check it out its a juicy intro.
Amei:This Hayabusa I did mention to yer, wonders if u did notice it lor. ^^;; Ah.
Miaow:another dream??? Umm... I'm promoting Hayabusa. Ohohoho... Y ah..
I wanna go Imbi today.. I hope I can go larr.. ~~~~~~
Shinta-kun:um... honestly, ehhee.. u don't mean it neither did I ohohohoh.,.. v're Squared off!
Saturday, April 06, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment