Uuuaaahhhhh.. Letih gila. (Damn tired)
I think its raining outside. I hope it stops by 6pm. Need to go out.
Yeah crapping in college. This is the only time I think I'm free.
Amber:Yeah I managed to spot that semi black building. Eeheheh.. I went around it to find Win's Artshop. Umm.. tiny but I guess I got my paints.. ^^;; Thanx for the details. No, I was the one being troublesome. Ummm.. Sana byk org lepak. My first impression. It looked like some mall larr.. Odd. LKW.
CBY:Umm... U looked like u were on some fencing practice. Attacking and all. Sigh~ Messy art. I think I wouldn't have any problems with charcoal then. ^^;; My lines are always all over the place. ^^ Not to mention no erasing involved. Hah.. Dreamweaver, I borrowed a book from library and I have the bible too. Still, I feel reluctant or lazy to use either one. Hoping to learn flash soon. ^^;; Once I get the software. ^.- Next, Hooli found out Adobe photoshop 7 is out. And it has Painter's features. COOL~ Not bad, not bad.
Hooli:I ate pizza. Happy??? Thanx for the comments on tha top pic.. Argh.. I did wonder if I had too much subtleness in it. Ohohoho
Now now.. devotions ada buat?? Just a check up ^^;;
Chihaya:Umm.... u'll be reading lotsa crap here. SOmetimes I hardly even type anything. Busy lerr... -.-;; My projects are pilling. Die.
I think I should add more details in the right column. Sigh~~~~ Something 'bout tomolo. I heard Miaow its ur BIG day?? Lor.. Suppose to buy Yami for u. Tell me which vol. So I can get it for u. If u buy it b4 me, I'll pay for it. Still it's better if u just tell me larr.....~~~~ Eheheh.. And don't go KLCC!!
Wednesday, April 17, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment