umm.. blank.. anyway was playing around with several personality test. I'm a lesbian? umm.... Hooli would just think I'm pulling everyone's leg. Afriad I'm not crooked. Very much normal ^^;; Ahh.. I don't hear Awwwws.. Do I now?
end of lousy rants, lor Miaow, u ada saja odd dreams ^^;; Lerr... U guys are so free.
hooli:ada saja bising 'bout. stuff.. But aiy flu is like that. What else lerr???
cby:lorr... itu pasal ur friends byk masa pikir idea cam tu. -.- It's wise of u to stay at home. Ahh.. Cg lar... Demands. Actually I oso tak buat apapa... Aiy.. Maggie is fast... Come to think of it I'm the only wan without a tablet. Errr... Yeah yeah.. doesn't really matter if u have a pen or not. It takes skill n talent. (someone told me that to keep my zipped up from whining 'bout not having a tablet to play with) Ahh... I am a pest. I think too much crap.
|
|
I am 81% worshipable! And you? Find out!
this is true?? umm... Lerr.. I don't really wan anyone to worship moi. Hmm......
anyway.. BUSY yeah busy.. though there's only 5 subs but lerr.. U ain't suppose to slack in college. Ah
staying back for AUSMAT&MUFY talentnight, gathering, dinner. Odd way to put it. ^^;;

take free enneagram test
No comments:
Post a Comment