Monday, April 01, 2002

Ok my update~
I forgot to order DNAngel #6 n special edition~!!!!!! AAAARRRRGHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~ slaps cheeks~
Fine, fine... I forgot 'bout that. Was rushing all the way to KL. Met up with the M (yue team)^^;; KLCC, had a very good exercise. Very good indeed ^^;; Now was walking all over Petaling street, I've gotten a tan.. ARGH~
Now.. Yogi didn't really kill me.. but.. manage to inflict fear upon moi~ Shudders.. But.. I still like her.. Hear this.. Yogi U are TOO cute!! Ehheeh.. Pity Amber. Ur anata so vicious wan. I'm down to 2 ringgit in my pocket. Bad. New comp was delaid, waiting for it. I need my parents to send me to Imbi to buy that Graphire 2!! Like Amei would say, Intouos ahhh.. P:No money larr~ Somemore I'm no pro. Eheheh.. Just a tablet can do lor. Shouldn't be tokking so much.. the more I tok the more I'm giving my stuffs away. Nanti end up with nothing.. Iyyaaaaaaaadaaaaaaaah.

driving tomolo.. gerr gerr gerr.. it's a TEST.. don't play play. Skipping my classes for this. Argh~ Not so happy liaow.
been busy. No time to cg, I'll be more active when I get my tools. Ahh.. excuses.~

No comments: