Looks like watermelon skin. Odd sense in taste. EHeheh..
anyway.. Minor changes might do later lerr.. I keep adding an extra t in.
Hooli:Ok, yeah yeah.. u datang~!!! ehehehehe. Atau nak pergi KLCC. lor. Thanx for the compliment~~ Sakura Tetsu #1 is out. Its wacky and I don't understand. Umm.. That's all larr.. I Better study hard.. Chemistry and all.. Yeah Maths gerr.. Anyway I have been musing with my tablet too much. Mom getting tension. Argh~
CBY:Lor.. Looks like yer really hate large crowds. Me too.. ARGGH~~ Anyway.. How's college life lerr??? I need to get paints for banner making. Need AMBER's help on the proper stuffs to get. Anyway I want painter 6 grins. :D Plus dreamweaver is fun to use. EHeheh.. ease job larr.. Made my green layout with it.. as a trial and error fun project. Ohoho...
Amber:Can help me out?? LOR~~~ Please. I need the brand name, prices, will onli buy 3 colours lorr. Onegaishimashita. ^^;;
Miaow:dah sembuh good good.. Resident Evil was erm.. nice, scared me much (was in cinema), gross me out most terribly. Eeeyyyeeeeww. That laser slicing part was the most horrible scene. Gerr.. Aiy aiy. But its cool. ^^;;
I want a chatbox.. :3333, either kacau CBY or Miaka to help me out. Ehehehe. Be warned
Saturday, April 13, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment