SO SLOW, I can't help but getting much pissed out over the fact that the internet line in my place is HORRIBLE.
Hooli:Gomen, I can't load ur top pic. Or wait for ur index entry button to load. Sigh. Server is acting up. I'll try later gua. Green theme? eheheh.
Anyway, the computer guy prolly got much sien by ME (n my mom's) constant pestering. Hopefully will send it back later in the afternoon. Argh.. Thank God. I really NEED it. Ahhh.... I still don't feel relief. Looking at my ERRANDs. I really wished I needn't do any of it in a short period of time.
Ahh, should list out the designing tasks I'm asigned to.
1.MUFY t-shirt design. (by fri, matilor)
2.Grip (myf project) publicity ideas. Sandwich board, logo, flyers... etc
3.CompScience Asignments (WORKBOOK) die.
4.PNC new layout. (I've been pondering for days. I can't work without a pc in front)
5.MUFY website's graphics. (y did say yes in the first place)
6.MYF wesite layout. (umm... I really need to something 'bout requests)
7.CGing is a part from designing?? I guess.. I need to think of Bookmarks. Errr... n posters. Yikes.
Hey I thought I was studying science. How come I'm doin all this??? Without getting paid. -.-;;
I need to reflect on my soft attitude.
Tuesday, April 30, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment