Ah, in college.
Goin to go back soon. REAL soon. Umm.. Updates on my life.
Well, been trying hard to revise and well last minute study. I have a lot to catch up within like 2.5 weeks. umm.. BAD. Anyway, the toughest would be bio, since I abhor memorising, but scored in history last time. Wahahahah.. Bio, um my essay is my draw back. My english even. I still remember me saying my grammar being poor and all. Gosh, I really am happy I didn't take AUSMAT. Really. ahhhh.. So, gotta work up on my essay writing and also, strengthen my maths and chem. Chem, to me its not that I can't do, its just that I don't remember formulas. wahahah. Talking bout good memory, I don't have that. I can remember a picture but not ESSAYs. Wahahah. Just the pics and the impression it gave me. That helps me recall stuffs. So how I work on my maths.. ehehe.. erm numbers are not essays. N No language invovled. HAPPY! Ahahah... CompScience? Gosh, I don't even know my trial's score ODD.
gaga. IF i wan to get As for all my subs. I need to SCORE in my finals. wahahah.. well.. I'm not stupid, I'm like plain lazy. Wahaha.
SO me regret wasting time not studying? Yeah kinda. I need to be careful too. I'm so careless in giving away marks, it caused me my A. argh.
Next, Hooli you BRAG too much bout figures. ^^;;
Miaow, wat happened to you? Studying hard lor?
Katie, ahaha.. u read tis, u know I'll be in hiding for a LONG time. ahahaha.
Lune, oh.. enuff said I'm goin be so redundant I'll prolly sleep while typing. Good luck on ur side too.
Amber, Sakana, Yogi, Nevar, Hotaru ahh. ahh.. ahh.. wonders if u come here wan.
Gen, ohohoho.. BUSY with ur studies.. GOOD LUCK!
Amei, ehehe.. betcha oso studying like me. wahahhhaah..
mai, ahh.. wonders if u'll come back here.. ehehe.. anyway, I'll prolly reply the bbs later. U N UR iruka-sensei.aiy.. headache.
Umm.. I'm like biding farewells. argh.
I think I did miss out quite a few waahaah.. Anyways. I'll still be replying here.
Thursday, October 17, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment