I need 132, I need the money to buy U-1-Kumakura !!!!!!!! ARGH.. King of Bandits ARTBOOK... its.. real small, hardcover, BUT I want it so badly.. umm umm umm.. arrrrrrrrrrr.............. gosh.. gosh gosh.. its a very huge sum, n I know the chinese version won't be coming out. ARGH~!! Y was i so blind to have missed it las thurs.
Hooli: I'm reacting exactly like wat 0 -3 was with her noir. ARGh.. umm.. pouts.. I want.. I really want.. I'm so sure I want it. UMMmmm... mmm....mm..
ah, if can.. me want ur discount card, CAN????
GOSH.. me goin to be so broke.. wait wait.. I need to see whether this tahi (feces) of mine will chill. -.-;; Hanakimi #18 tak ada, who took the last book.. ARGH~!! punch the person. umm.. geee.... eheheheh.. was munching on furuba #5,6 ehehe.. friend's wan lor. ehehe.. me goin to finish my furuba set.. ehehe.. since.. I hutang.. one for..hanakimi n yami.. :33 ahh.. Karekano #14 is out.. AHH~!!!!!!!!!!! slaps face!!!! ehhehe.. kekekekekke... Hikago #19 is out in jp lorr.. ehehehe.. Aiy aiy.. jump is so cliff hanging I want the weeks to become days lerr... ahhh..
wat else.. ohoho Yue team gathered at my place. boy I was so exhauted after that.. umm....
my site, my site.. gotta add stuffs in.. gotta....
BGM - Saiyuki : Alone
Sunday, October 06, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment