Katie, me really have been so dead.. ^^ll ahahah.. lor.. lego, I wan to learn 'go' ler. Ehehhhe.. sigh~ suppose to b like studying.. umm.. sad case. very.
ohohoho.. finally.. like.. jumped over to ur site.. Wahahaha.. turning cheerful blog + site. wahahah.. Wahahaa.. Ehehhe.. any idea whether furuba has ended (manga)? umm.. if u use msn, if search for pea_nutcase@msn.com
ahahah.. yeah u can email there too .. if u ever.. tell me. since its.. like a new passport.. was forced to get a hotmail account.. ahh.. wat else? ummm... games.. I don't get to touch em. gak.
hope to do my best in concentrating in my text. thanx.. hugs.
big BIG hug to Nevar ^^;;
another hug for Amber!!
then squeezeesss SPMers, Miaow, Gen, lily(if u come here) n well maggie will get dunked by me.
ahhh.. Lune, all the virtual hugs u can think of.
Hooli, I kick butt. ohohoho.. u got bug, me don't wan to go near infested fox. ah.
stress BYK ni, weekend macam no mood to do anything. yeah..can't draw. Can't. too bad. was thinking of fanarts. ah.
then, hotaru, lor.. don't give up just yet ^^;; I'm sure u'll be able to find the solution, I wanna help but me. kinda.. lazy to explain cos I need to go to taggy site n see. aiy. Hooli tolong her sikit lar.
Sunday, October 27, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment