eheheh HOT temper. I am temperamental, precisely. If u get to stick with me for a week. You'll either find me
1. WEIRD
2. Snobbishly eccentric.
3. Dem anti-social
4. I bite. Watch my tongue.
5. Talkative
6. hard to live with.
So so, I'm trashing meself. Yah. wahahahha..
but once you get to know me. I'm
1. Sensitive
2. Busybody
3. I still bite.
4. Blurr.
5. Bossy.
6. somewat very CAT-ish. errr... I tend to act cute. dang, I don't like this part of me. Resolution for 2003.
Get the picture? Well prolly need feedback from others. ahahaha. Wanna kick me, sure. Feel free to rant bout
WHAT YER THINK BOUT PEA? (i mean impression wise, I fall under the 1 week's list).
Online, to be very frank, I act myself. VERY much indeed. cept I don't go ahahahahahhaa in real life.
Wednesday, October 30, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment