Friday, October 11, 2002

Uuuwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh......

Qs: Is Luffy falling or swimming?
Ans: He is diving into the water. I think he got kicked off from some airplane.

yes yess.. Like wat hooli ranted in her blog, me oso gila naruto x sasuke. Ahahaha.. sasunaru gosh. What has become of me.
Drew this and this out of boredome. My friend said that the manga should change its name to Sasuke, since he's always getting the lime light. Well she didn't put that exactly, partly bcos sasuke's bro showed up and all. So the story is moving more towards his side. Ahh.. For those who are sasuke or naruto 's fan, ehehe.. sorrie bout the whacky doodle here. ^^;;

shall I start doodling parodies 4 coma manga? umm... ehehe..
comments:I used the wrong grey for the 2nd pic, umm.. should had used a darker tone. oh Well, its a messy doodle.. gagagaga

Wasted a week, a week I say. I did not study nor did I finish my submissions. Gerr.. And wat I did i do? Nothing much. Hmph.

No comments: