Wanna keep record on wat I watched or read.
1. Watched HxH anime 10 episodes.. CUN lor.. but.. its more elaborate than the manga. Hahh.. ^^;; looks like me goin to be broke.. collecting.. the set. (manga)
2. Watched Naruto #1 wahahaha... Curtesy of fans.. waahaha... n Oso me friend. Umm.. doesn't sound too duh after watching just the first episode. The bgm is amusing to here.. wahahahaha... so African or some native.. like.. ahahaha.. the file is.. 180mbs... around that.. 0.0;;;; faints.
3. Samurai Deeper Kyo #11, another fansub.. waahah.. gosh.. its.. COOL... I love the action sceens.. ahhhhh umm..... Hopes to get to watch the whole anime soon!!!
4. Furuba scans, 1-3 then swapped books with my friend haha.. again? Munching on vol #4-6 ahahah.. means I've completed reading furuba.. Ahah.. I need to collect the books for myself.. umm.. very Nice n sweet, quite... erm.. Tohru is blunt.. argh.
5. Was view more 'squid' manga scans in my friend's house. Oh.. wondering was all the squidity about? Eheheh.. It represents 'crappy' ahahaha... inside joke. kakaakak.. its called.. 'My name is ??? (can't remember). Kinda like the art. And another.. has to do with konnyaku n nata de coco, squid all the way (I meant the story).
6. 2 CDs of Comic Party wahahahah.. lorrr...
(Just like wat CBY mentioned, I can't wait for CF to come SOON!!!)
i should b reading.. my text books.. argh.. this is too much.. I'm not studying.. errrrrrrrr.....
I should be happy I don't have cable, boy em irc channels n ftp stuffs..are so tempting. Ara.. dl artbook scans.. gosh.. lorr...
Ne ne CBY, u bought the.. 4.5 wan or.. the jp wan.. hikago #18.. -.-;;;; I'm so confused.. I dunno whether i should buy or not.. argh. Aiyorrrr.
Wednesday, October 09, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment