AHaaha
Chiru, YES YES.. guess wat.. the party is postponed.. so me 15 is free.. but.. wanna rest abit.. but.. see first. Still wanna save my ticket money RM6. then I'll watch!!! ahahaha.. yes yes.. all em.. sneak peeks.. are.. driving.. me mad. ARGH.....
Y am I to be hunt by you??? Any rational or logical reason.. ehehe.. rolls...
Hotaru, umm.. well.... 15, last paper.. but.. I wanna.. keep myself free..at the moment.. it seems I might burn alot of brain cells coming fri. -.-;; And.. well........ umm.. 15.. wat time?? ehehe.. yum cha where?? ohohoho????? Hotaru, you cosplaying?? ehehehe
Hamu, counting ur days.. hurrrr.. ehehehehehehe.... ooi ooi.. u cosplaying? umm umm..
me was sewing.. gloves. gak. takes me forever to do something.. handmade.
ahh.. GOT DNAngel #7. See the cover. Well.. personally me not very happy with the cover. ahh.. Satoshi, blue.. but.. gerrr.. y the glasses.. argh~~ Where is.. my COOL satoshi.. ar?? Looks uder table cloth. ummm.. doko????
Thursday, November 14, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment