Monday, November 04, 2002

Ahhahah.. I'm gonna write an essay too. WAHAHHAHAA

I need a group name for em! Ahahah.. original characters. Hooli might be aware of em.

Chiru, gah.. umm.. now I have to redo the ears or Ylen. umm.. I wanna put it up in yue's gallery umm.. wonders.. ahahahahah.. ist just and oC pic. Not done yet. busying surfing online. but.. will paste link here.. soon..

OK.. A WANNA stranggle all those who had shared to get me the FURUBA character book!!!!! OK jk..... Squeeze all who were invovled lar. Amber, can tell me.. who were they that got me the book? ehehehe.. cos i wanna thank em one by one. So send hugs n kisses to Amber first. ahaha.. ohhoho.. macam ni, I have to plot xmas gifts for u guys ler. Ahahahaha... huugs book non-stop.

Althought I'm broke by 112, I counted my spends. OK. So am I to list wat I finally got yesterday?

For Free stuffs. I get to see em cosplayers.. wahah.. n well... I hope the photos I took for Miaka will turn out ok.
Boy all of u guys looked fatigue. Extremely. I know I was. now now.. The cosplay event, which unexpectedly good. But was very disappointed with the stage walk and oso the results. Pui. hmm.. gee.. anyone can tell me the listing? umm.. roughly oso can.. cos I was resting or hiding in KFC the whole while. N missed the front part of the stage performance gah. Wari na minna. Ahh. Yogi was sending death rays and warning signals to me whenever I go near Amber. ah. oh. tak takut :p
I really like Miaka and Samantha (according to AMber) punya costume.. CUN CUN. And Raywing's Auron was very REAL indeed. ^^;; I wanted to hold his sword. ARGH. no chance. was like busy snapping photos. gah gah. Takahan, if I'm not mistaken. Ok no offense but lst impression was 0.ollll u wow.. Tall and well.. u look nice blond. BUT scary. ahahha. then kid-chan wahah very CUTE sakura (sakura wars).
(*Oh folks I'm goin in random, I type watever i can recall)
Tenkawa, ehehe.. prolly the cutest costume in the Gempak con. I like the helmet. Or watever u call it. ehehe.. Xengk wasn't all too bad.. I didn't catch the name of his cosplay character. argh. (I don't like the MC) Me and Chiru exchange glances at "this is end". Gosh. Next, ahah Pin's sesshoumaru ( figures the spelling), splendid, the most colourful wan.. gosh.. i like her outfit.. so much I wanna hug her with it. Sakana, Flower queen. ehehe.. ^^;; macam icying cake lor.. dat kind or feeling.. SWEET.. ehehehhe... very. I'm gonna get whacking. wahhaha. Umm.. did I miss out anyone. ahh.. Yuna, got 2 of em competing. aaah.. they both look VERY real. ehehehhe.
The rest i tak tau.. prolly. gagaga. I WANT PHOTOS.

A BIG Thanx to Sakana for making me broke. (Amber u'll be next, ahh... I'm trying hard to find paying jobs now).
But am grateful for both Asuka(s) ahaha.. and Pretear#4, ahaha.. n oso Furuba ^^;; kekekeke.
Bought Kaoru's comic. That's like the only comic (that was pink) displayed and was TOO tempted to get my hands on it. AGrgh. I was like.. 5 minutes late in deciding.. if not would have been able to get her signature. n Oso Zint. gosh.. I have both their works but not signed.. UNFAIR!!!! n I didn't have a GOOD look at em. sigh~ What was I up to. No matter lar. harap2 CF they come.^^;; wonders. umm umm..

Miaow, lor.. the form is still with me but u're suppose to pass to sakana or me larr.. artwork oso.. gosh.. Kicks Miaow. Amber reminded me oso. Well tokking bout artwork, ehehehe.. I might get kicking from u. CEH. yes yes... will draw will draw. aiy. Forgot 2 ask u to wish Maggie Happy bday for me lar. can?

Hotaru, wahhaa.. u look taller than I expected. Prolly been sticking with m&m so often I treat everyone younger than me shorter. wahaha.. I'm so mean. ehehe.. well well.. I'm the talkative type. ahah. The "..." or pauses in between my sentences are there for FUN, but normally when I have to think for a while I have em ... ahahah. BUT wanna say sorrie for.. not being able to finish ur art gift. I'll get around to draw u another wan lor ok. I feel kinda awful giving u something so messy. aha.. Needa redraw Joe. I need to draw Joe more often. Forgot how i drew him liaow. dang. me keeping ur giftart safely. umm finds folder.

Genno, ahahaha.. me meet. n of cos I was expected a cute little teddy bear to appear n woah, I'm must be thinking of too many cute stuffs. ur art gave me that impression of u online ler. wahahah. NICE to meet u too. ehehehe.. ahahaaha.... still find u cute. but.. it would be better if u njoyed ur art more. Ahahah.. hugs giftart its VERY NICE larrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............... u wan me to knock ur head for trashing ur own art? umm?? well.. well. WIll pray for ur spm oso lar ^^;; ehehe.. gagagaga.

Nevar, umm.. so sayang u can't come (too bad) ahhhhhhhhh..... orrrrrr ummmmmmm........ sigh~

CBY, ahh.. u feeling better?? SAYANG larr.. you couldn't make it. Next Yue meeting.. prolly.. when all of us FINISH our.. artworks. ahh.. 20 Nov. Lily's stuffs to pass to u is with me. ahh.. tak jumpa Lily.. umm sigh. ehehe able to read the long report I did on con fest. ALOT of cun cosplayers lar. BUT photos speak better than my simple ranty descriptions.

No comments: