Friday, November 08, 2002

Of all the 4 papers, Chemistry was prolly the worst I did. Not enuff time to finish the paper. argh. no matter. Not to ponder bout it now. Shall hope i can concentrate on my Bio. ummmm... Gosh.

Chiru, scary ^^;; ahahahah.. gosh.. I guess.. I tend to draw stuffs that are not bright. U like all the cute cute stuffs.. Argh too sweet me cannot tahan wan lor.

My fingers are abit stiff while typing. Prolly exhausted and I don't know that. Gosh its like rainning and rainning and pouring everyday. -.-;; umm.. Just don't like the thunder. Cos I won't be able to go online. argh.

BGM - Mirai, Sakura Wars (I like the drums, the beat!)

Hotaru, hooli is probably having scary thoughts of u being a giant ler. Gosh. You're NOT very tall but just taller than wat I had expected. That's all. Why lar u guuys making big fuss over height? ahhh???

Amber, u like lolitha ga.. Like.. Non-stop cakap pasal dia aje. Umm... I wanna see the character. SO far I dunno how she look like. GOSH.

Genno, ahahahah.. last time spm oso online lar ceh.?? I hope not.. What eeriee????? ah..which wan is eerie?? that day wan or the cg here? Ummm??? forces Genno to wear teddy costume. ^^;; ahhh..

Katie, one more paper to go. JUST ONE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahah.. thanx for the luck. ahahah the pewter ahh.. ^^;; ahaha.. where u got that lor?? ^^;; ahaha.. twin towers.. umm.. I go there like.. every week or so.. ahaha.. ahh.. the Znyth n Ethion picies.. lorr.. i like the bg.. ehhe.. n the dragon :p ahaha.. u spent a week? gosh.

Finally got my hands 'flame of recca #33' the last book. wahahhaha. Sigh.. kinda sad ending.. to me. But hooli says my art byk influenced by Anzai sensei. ^^;; ahaha.. prolly gua.. dunno.. shrugs. Overall.. gosh I love the art. Its not as sketchy as naruto but ahahah cute.

Miaow, u so so ganjiong. me go draw the splash pics now lar.. OK?

now for oeakaki, I wanna cont' drawing houshin quilt. ^^;; ehehhe.. each time I look at my outenkun quilt me wanna draw somemore.

No comments: