Saturday, November 30, 2002

TAIHEN NA~!!!!!!!! I hate this. I don't like it at all...

Right after my trip back from S'pore, I let my bros play the new pc. after 2 hrs the hardisk CRACKED~!!!???? WAT is the meaning of this. I wanted to like type a full length essay and lotsa thank Us to alot of people and my PC is out of service. GREAT. Just great. I had lotsa important informations in it. GAH GAH gah.

I WILL be lagging.. FOR A WHOLE MONTH. I hope I get a PS2 SOON. Getting real impatient with my parents. n With my precious PC gone.. I really am gonna be SO SO SO dead.

Nevar, thanx for providing us a place to stay for 2 nights.. HUGS.. ^^;; me very troublesome na? Wanna stay longer to browse thru ur library of manga wahahahhahaha..

Sakana, Ahh.. wanna hug both u and raywing. THANKIES byk byk. When u come to KL sure feng pei wan! Swiss Garden, me n hooli found the place on our way back to KL wed night. Its Big. (wat am I saying) well.. Very near to Puduray bus station But a long way to travel to CF's venue. so I guess.. u ppl dah biasa jalan kaki wan, no probs.. Then again, u will be carrying stuffs.. ahh.. Mind u, its FAR.

No comments: