BGV (voice) - Hanakimi CD drama , Mini drama 2 (Umeda sensei & akiha ^^)
Aahhahahaha.. Ohohohoho.. Yatta ne..!! Hanakimi CD drama #2 Getto!!!!!!
Its splendid. ^^ ohohohoh.. got it in S&M was a very LUCKY find!! I was searching all the CDs in the racks.. n it was the CD in the last rack I was searching. Nearly gave up. ^^llll ahaha.. ehehe.. Oh i was praying very hard. VERY. wanna thank God ^^;;
ohoho.. yah got drenched and well.. still having fever. Sigh~~~~ ohohohoho.. chews on CD drama.. Daisuki.
I love em all wahahahahah.
Oh wanted to get DNAngel instead and another was Saiyuki.. wahahhahahahaha.. It was like.. 29.90 less 5%!! ahahahaha. Lor.. Happy na Happy.
Pretty face manga out, and another.. me forgot.. wat WJ oso.
Amber: oh.. daijoubu. U sound VERY very upset with urself ^^;; eheheheh.. lorrr.. I draw gothic stuffs.. without relising it. umm. I'm broke again.. by 40 bucks.. I need to REFRAIN myself from GOIN to ACG stores.. I NEEDA. yes.. I hope. Then Kinokuniya will call me up to tell me my order has arrived. WHERE to get the money. -.-;;
Hooli, ahh ahh ahh... ohoho The CD was Imported just for me to BUY~!!!!! ahahaha.. i think so too.. I needa get rid of this pride. umm.. ditches. Ahahahah.
Chiru, larr.. I'm freaking tired. Am really -.- but.. say wanna study end up drawing.. I spend like.. 1 hr on simple inking.. gosh.. -.-;;; I guess.. i'm tryin to be neat. VERY.
umm...... Taggy not working so dunno wat to reply. ahaha.. so later lor.. will edit.
CBY:Ahahah.. u oso design skins.. ahaha will dl later.. its.. so bright.. eyes hurt.. uwahh.. -.-lllll
me go makan first... dinner.. ahh.. harahetta.. rolls.. continue later
back, larr..
Miaow, umm.. me really dunno who is ah loke.. somemore ada photo. gosh.. Show me larrrrrrr..!!
Sunday, November 10, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment