Thursday, November 21, 2002

Don't ask me.. y BUT I'm freaking tired.., exhausted, beat, and.. currently.. running out of breathe.
ERRRRRRRRRRRRR...................................................................................
Stress.. Mega stress.. Don't ever MAKE me.. walk.. the whole Petaling street for 2 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!
I was like from.. pudu to the chinese assembly hall. n back to petaling street.. wat???!! I was mad.
Tired. n me.. cosplay outfit belum sentuh.. PUN......

Larr. Katie, eheheh... yes.. satoshi looks like a nerd.=.- u're the 2nd wan to point that out. but.. gah.. I like the story inside.. AH~!!!
ehehhe... Good Good.. I have a pewter mouse in my possession. ehhhehehe.
lar lar lar..


lazy to reply blogs.. ALL i know is. I Can't update site YET, can't draw CGs. NO more oekaking for me.. wasted much time -.-;; but.. get.. i wanna draw.. more..
sigh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ PNC PNC PNC PNC....... gomen. lotsa things to rush.. last minute. Neck getting stiff. -.- gerr

BTW.. goin JB and s'pore this coming sun. ahahaha.. :p

No comments: