Ackk.. I blogged something. And bloggers had to fail on me.
Anyways, its because of the freaking blaster patch that i wasn't able to work online. I wasn't able to login icq nor check mail, nor load even yahoo.com.
Can u believe it took me 2 hours to sent 6 mails tru yahoo? Normally it'll only take 10 minutes plus loads of browsers on at the same time.
So i got it uninstalled. Yes the patch. So now u see me posting in blogs. And appearing on icq. Huuahhh..
I played Tales of Destiny 2 for a short while, just to get a feel of the game. muawahahaha.. But the most funniest thing of all is, me getting my hands on Naruto ps game. N its all in jp. Get to hear naruto and the bunch of em tokking (if I'm not mistaken, they used back the same seiyuu for the anime). Ohoohoho...The gameplay is like a mini monopoly. Ohohoh. Very fascinating. I was half way trying to figure out wat they were saying and also wat is the purpose of moving in circles. Planting energy shields and upgrading em with chakara. Ohoho.. The duel matches are super silly. The aim of the mini monopoly is to be the first to earn 3000 points or chakara. (not too sure bout em points system) Barely understood the game.
I did not forget bout you:
oinkz:hey hey........ welcome welcome~~~ U have a blog oso. Oh yah.. goin out with Joanne next week. wanna join us? Haven't confirm the time. Most prob a thursday. Yes a new blog to stalk. BEWARE!!!
hooli: u heard me rite?? The freaking patch got me into lots of inconvenience. hmph. Ooi ooi. bunch of long hair lovers. Wat's with Jowy n his hair. No touchie.
Chiru: did u cut ur hair recently? I don't think its cheap there hmmm?? ahahaha.. MG oooh.. Get married oredi. That's wat I'm waiting for. Now they gonna add another 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 years. Freaks. I hope they fast forward it.
lune:ehh ehh...... this season's which season now.. I get confused with both hemispheres. I picked autumn. But its rainning cats n dogs in KL now. Its a very simple layout. I was lazy enuff to refuse to CG my suisui fanart. Hmm... no time.
miaka: thankies. I think u're working hard on the ad yes? ohoohohoo..........
hamu:viruses ehhh..... never nice.. NEVER good. Ohhh......but...... U ppl from the one. When u guys are free. U guys are really free. U buy frontier? Haven't been visiting sites, shall do it later. ooohohohoho......
Sunday, August 17, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment