Hamu, A month? WAT? So i still have to rely on my 56k modem when I'm paying for dsl? Hmm... tak puas ni. 9 months.. that's sick.. sick.. i tell you.
Miaow, Chiru, hooli: Dunno just bought another 2 cans of Pringles.. ohhoho.. they were only sellin at 3.90 in Jusco. Hmmm... GRABS. Got meself a new sling bag. ohoho.. brown, wanted red. Wanted to get the same red as chiru's wan but newer. :p gah gah gah.. was too small for me. mom didn't get let me get 2 TT;; I had to choose ler. Bla, I can't believe i borrowed a frontpage book. Erm.. wanna try something other than DW? eehehe.. dunno larr.. i miss coding somehow. Beastly, I must be out of y mind, where on earth do i have TIME for all this. Camp is near.. Camp is so near.
A pack? are they called a pack? Anyways Civets are living on top of my roof. N there were already 2 sightings of em. An adult and 3 young wans. OOOOhh.. excited* V hear em moving about our rooftops.. at nite n early in the morning, b4 the sun rises. Gahh... Cat + mouse, ermm that kinda animal. Dad ain't too happy. set a mouse trap. ermm.. don't tell anyone but, he actually managed to catch one of the young wans. Bleh.. he wasn't around to do any harm to it. I had to release it, cause it was creating too much comotion up over my balcony.... They squeak like chiru, just kidding.. :p ermm.. (rats' squeaking) iiieeek iiieeek.. n it can really travel. I wonder if they are smart?
oinkz, ack.. belum update my blog... sigh too busy.. me trying to blog within 15 minutes.. aiy.
markyz, wah.. u spend not just on urself. ehehehe :p gah.. expected? but mine abit serious case. Must belajar from joanne how to resist temptation of sushi. hmm.. I ate em last nite n tis morning hmmm...
shyu, yes.. yes.. taggie was really down.. longer than usual. gooooo.
nearly forgot something very important, to me yes.. Finally got my hands on magna carta the kr game. woohoo.. erm.. not the exact.. ORIGINAL game with the artbook but.. its.. better than nothing. ohohohoho.. THANX amei. OST not bad lorrr.. but.. larrr.. so lil. hmm.. pouts. i think i needa learn some hangul b4 actually atempting the game. AHHH.. rolls bout in glee. pc is packed with.. psd, music, games...etc. hmm...
Monday, August 25, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment