Saturday, August 09, 2003

Bahh..... I dunno y. But get dizzy easily nowadays.. -.-;;; Too weak perhaps. After getting sick n all. Tho my medication has ended, I'm still not feeling so well.

Umm... taggie replies:

Hooli: @@;; rolls about. My head is really dizzy. ACK.. cannot focus. die. Stupid Organic chem. Plus, me can't even work on YUE subs yet. die somemore. health prob. N MYF is down with an epidemic. Honest. the whole com was ill at the same time.

lily: ahh..thanx. but better not hug too much.... might catch the flu from me. coughs.

markyz: yah.... the email was tokkin bout that precisely. Sigh

lune: VERY - the - Stress. I can't even face the computer or my text without feeling the whole world swirling around me. @@;; I can't even walk in a straight line. says my friend.

Shyu: tryin to take care -.-; trying. falls flat on floor.

Miaka: thank you, any news just send me offline msg. but.. I guesss.. got anything just sms me. ~~~ aiy... can't think straight.

chiru: i got a comment saying i can sing ^^;; Mom was asking ppl. Ohh.. Wat i meant was I sing louder than I speak. :p

No comments: