I dunno wat's freaking wrong with my IE, I can't load my own pealog properly. How i get to read my tags n post? LIke i have to login to bloggers and View blog from there. ISH. I dunno whether Comicfiesta.com is down or wat, cos I can't seem to load the pages from the server. Dang. Taggies is experiencing probs too at the moment. Double the fun.
Another thing would be that my bro making alot of noise over this blaster virus that affects XP users. Wat? So I'm not allowed to go online. WAT again?
SO i can't check mail, can't send confirmation mails, read forums, or surf suisui sites. PUUUI. But without goin online i managed to finish my report in a breeze. eh? hmmm... suggestions ppl. Yah yah.
Bought meteor garden #35, geram betul. When are they goin to get over with? like.. still not the last chapter. Faints. I also saw XXX holic's tankouban. Ooh ooooh... I seem to have stopped investing on a few manga eg. inuyasha (pls tell me its not goin to last til #40), conan (ack, missed 3 vols), black cat (umm, I think I'm goin to buy the tw version lor after i settle naruto), rave (its hanging), karekano (erm.. still needa wait til my resources are back on track to get 4-8), furuba (muawahahah its #1-5 i needa get), detective q... etc. Ettoo.. This is not a few, this is ALOT!!! Usou....... all because i spent on suisui doujinshi.. Ooops... well well well well....... suisui encyclopedia u gotta wait til year end perhaps. Not another. woooorr.
Friday, August 15, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment