Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Ohohohoho.... Another SUISUI layout. I am suppose to feel sleepy now. But after thinking of suisui, am energised alil.

Pasted a few stuffs in CF's FORUM.

But if u prefer to view em pics here and rite away.

THE original inked piece used for this layout.
this actually the 3rd piece drawn n finalised after i got well from my flu. (I'm still coughing here)

The initial MESSY sketch drawn in painter, i gave up inkin it properly, bcos i think i got all of their proportions wrong. So i just left the pc, and started sketching on paper instead.

See see, I do work in steps. But inspirations came pretty slow. Mahh mahh..

Taggies:

Shyu: erm.. i caught the same flu together with 15 other ppl at the same time. Ooohh... the culprit.. I think his case was more severe. SIGH.

Hooli:Hey hey, u're all the way there.. better come back soon. But since u got ur ticket booked liaow.. aiyor.. still like.. come back so late. Me ahh.. wanna compile a small suikoden doujinshi. Umm dou dou?? U have to join!! Well... I mean contribute sikit larr.. ohoho.. stares at miaow n cby, BOTH of u guys ahhh... i asyik minta u guys to draw something parody oso so SUSAH kah? hmm.. me only looking at.. 20 pages the min for the doujin. CAN?

Miaow:ahahaha... first to step into my new layout. Pretty FAST ah u. Ohoho.. thankies.. Ne ne wanna ask whether my cosplay outfit dah siap ke tidak? didn't ask ur aunt yah? OH.. lukis something on suisui.. PLS.... ahaha.. can just be 5 pages even.. 4 coma or illustrations.. CAN? CAN? okies okies.. work on yue dulu. If ada masa v do suisui.. CAN CAN??

Chiru: Nah nah... each time i were to start a conversation, me tentu somewhere sakit wan yes? Hmm.. just been too busy. Mom complaining me like last minute do work tak bagus. So me don't get enuff rest senang pening kepala. Sigh..............

Hotaru:You've been too kind. Thanks alot for ur concerns larr.. artist block. whenever i feel terrible I would either sleep or look at manga. ahahahahhahaa... OR surf artsites.. bunch of suisui.. arts got pirated by me n stocked up in my driver. ohohohho.... Goodness.. How not to be sick with suisui flu wei?

No comments: