Monday, August 04, 2003

Started playing suikoden 1 ^^; i had to restart a new game for 3 times. ermm... Y? Cos I forgot to save. Or i was lazy to switch my memory card to the 1st slot. I didn't know wild boars were hazardous when u're just lvl1. ^^;; I actually went to 3 different towns/places on the map before realizing that the castle was right above Gregminster. -.-;; Ehh.. I thought i had to cross mountains n rivers to FIND n report to the stupid Klaze? Wazzisname again. Took me an hour to reach the castle for my 1st errand. My encourage were already lvl6. By the time I had to bash luc's toy rock, i was oredi lvl7. Was a piece of cake. Ahahahhaa.. I stopped rite after odessa joined/left my encourage. Will needa go find pops. Izzit. dunno. I hope i don't forget wat I'm suppose to do in the game. Ahahahah.

my lil bro takes his on sweet time to play ff7 and after playing for so LONG, he's bored, like lvl80. n well not happy. n Don't wannt go beat up sephie. -.-;;
He has gotten all the possible materia and summons. HE got the cun-est longest, KOTR. ^^;; U ppl who are pro ff7 will KNOW. Now he's playing FFx-2 yah the jp version. n Getting pretty good at it. After me telling him which spell is which.. wat's actually goin on in the game n how to use the menu more efficiently. I think it runs in the family. he kinda trained the 3 girls to be lvl 15? Wat but he only finished like.. 12% of the missions. n well.. Yuna can heal, slow, silent with her singing. 0.0;; ooh.. not bad. Loves Paine. LOVES PAINE.

I went and troubled mia to go bid 3 suiko doujinshi for me. Ack. Hmm. won yah.. ohoho.. haven't added the shipment tho. But its 800 yen for.. 3 books. not exactly the CHEAPEST. I wanna bash the person that gets the 60 different sets of suiko doujin for 2600 yen. That's the price at the moment. The starting bid was just 2000 yen. 0.0ll how come me not in jp.

Was really stressed n upset and tired on sat. -.-;; But then Sunday, okies.. i didn't make the congregation boo at me. Still i wasn't constant with my volume. bah... obviously It was my first time as a liturgist. Most of the ppl were still asleep i guess. The only time they noticed i was up there, was prolly when v were singing hymns. Gah gah gah. Okies, haven't been doing anything. cept practising my pieces n getting very upset with myself by throwing tantrum at everyone. Including my teacher. Poor lady was prolly terrified at how i overeacted. Byk stress. BYK.

drawing life? Sketching suisui fanart on a piece of paper for the 3rd time? Hopefully, me can update my blog. n ahahah..

No comments: