Ahahaahaha.. i finally read HP5.. delightful. ehehe.. but.. i had to spend 12 hours on it ohoho..
ehehee.. would explain y i wasn't blogging. But am slacking. Busy with doujin now.. argh.. there's piano too. hmm..
Mom wans me to do chores.. garrrr..
Some thoughts bout HP5,
I think i forgot wat i wanna say. After blabbing to a Markys, i think I emptied alot of em from my head. I've been working on dialogues, manga... n wat not. Suddenly i just don't feel like spoiling the book for ppl. ehehehe.. I wasn't able to let go of the book, well.. maybe a while to watch ranma and also take quick bites over lunch n dinner. Skipped internet, skipped naps, skipped drawing n oso skipped manga reading.. within that 12 hours.. hmmm... Some said the book is more gloomy?? ahh. was it this term? shrugs. All i know is.. Voldemort's villian status has been stripped off by.. a more sickly character. Ohohho.. So like he who should not be name is like NOT so prominant liaow. ohohoho. Just my opinion. Alot of em characters had grown alot.. Really am quite impress with them. Woohohoho.. Gah.. if I spill anymore I feel like shouting out everything. So.. you wanna know who died? Gah.. It was expressed in only a few sentences.. -.-;; Like bohsong lerrr.. Still I feel nothing. Ahh.. I'm cold blooded. ehehe.
Thursday, July 03, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment