Sunday, July 27, 2003

Ohohohohohohohohoho.. I'm HAPPY and SAD at the same time.

Happy bcos i got THIS!!! Ohoho.. BRUNCH..wahaha.. rolls.. about.
Here's a scan I like the MOST in the book.. there others too but.. view~!!!
Another wan is.. from Caravelle. See? Illustration. One of my favs ^^;;

Ahh.. me scanning them.. one by one.. but.. I got.. Alliance too ^^ ;; wahahahaha...
woo wooo wooo.. doujinshi of sui1 n suisui.. wahahaa.. there's suikogaiden too lorr.. I needa play the first game.. ARGH.

Okies.. i got DNAngel #9 too.. wahaha.. no scan.. but.. lotsa lovely.. scenes in this wan. i still don't like risa.. ish.. ish
Oh oh.. Daidai's class drama.. finally get to see.. erm.. well.. ermm.. umm.. i dunno how to put this. It was real messy? ^^''

The sad part is I shall not be able to eat for.. a month.. YES... -.-;; Oooooo.. BUT.. its.. worth the money larr.. these 4 books.. HUGS..

Pea Tags here instead:
Hooli: O' nite ehehehe.. Some orientation thing by musa.. But u see the seniors MORE~ Ahhahaha.. Taggie.. yes yes. its working. Hey Hey.. she like.. so..so far away.. her disease so power wan meh? shooo shoo

CBY: Wat exercise.. me jalan too much.. me kaki.. sakit now.. side effect from rushing up n down. pyramid - kj - pyramid - kj - home - kl - home - bed.

Shyu: wahahah.. yes yes.. I was like going to cry oredi.. -.-;; gahhhh........ Me first time.. leaving my text stuffs around. Last time the cleanser was really ermm... FORGOT larr..

Lune: the fan this time is.. red + white and everyone should like it. Cos my lil bro (didn't get to go) liked it alot. N Wans to get one for himself next year.. oohh?

Lily: It called yukiee now??? Oh no... slaps forehead.. Ahh.. I think I will be fine after i settle alot.. of STUFFS this month n next.. Aug is hectic.. -.-;; VERY.. I look at my schedule. I Pengsan. Presentation, liturgist, piano exam, field trip, camp. ARGHhhhhh~~ not to mention assignments.. -.- n classes.. ahh.. n NO more money to spend? Ahhhhhhhhhh............. I cannot be diagnosed with hooli's illness.. DAME.





No comments: