Thursday, July 03, 2003

I actually left my pc.. for.. 2 hours. and I thought I got disconnected.. BUT.. it re-connect to the internet automatically -.-;;;
Not so good ehhh... I still can't believe i actually wasted 2 hours of internet.. -.-;; I'm still using a dial up. lerrrrrrrrrrr..

I woke up at 10am just to find myself rinsing 4 chickens. -.-;; Hmm.. Accidently drench my shorts with em water.. Not good. -.-;; Was making alot of noise in the kitchen. Its so filthy. N I don't need my mom to start yelling at me to clean up the house.. EVERY NITE. I'm glad my mom doesn't hide under the curtain and start yelling whenever the door bell goes off. I mean it.. My mom can be so annoying by repeating the same thing.. again n again.. -.-;; Naggy. Yes

I can't mop the floor.. with a fungus inhabited mop. -.-;; n I think I see brown spots too. -.-;; DO NOT make me use that disgusting looking ... eeeuuyerrrr.. grossed out.. I just remembered that i needa throw out some rubbish.. Y am I complaining so much??? argh......

Miaka should be coming back today.. Hmmm.. hopes she's ok ler ^.-

Lily, PLEASE update us on the calender THING.. -.-;; rather impatient.

No comments: