I was running errands the whole day. (yesterday and wed nite too)
Aiyor...
Well great conincidences, bummed into Kemuri while was lingering around pyramid with mask. Then ahhh.. I bummed into shyu when i boarded the triten bus. Sat with her n chatted for a lil while, until I remembered i had a plastic holder with me 2 hours ago. Oh NOooo.. Rang up mask, she helped me ask around for it to no avail. Okies.. So i had to take the same bus back from kj to sunway. TT;; dreads. Went all the way back to Ming tian to get it back. Yes.. Hugs holder. It had my resits, uni letters, guide books, notes.. bla bla. my name, n add is all in it. Gaahh.. Was so worried.. lorr.. can ask shyu how i was in the bus. ooooo...
Then, i had to take the lrt to kl. Gah.. errands for CF. ^^;; uuummmm..... came back by sunset. gahhh.. WAS tired. VERY.
Wonders if I'll be able to get tickets for the dinner later. ^^;; Hmm.. mom agreed to send me there n fetch me back even.. lorrrrr..
Just need to get the tickets. Ahahah.. so me called up me friend to try to allocate a ticket for me. Wonders.
I'm having confused feelings n i dunno whether i wanna go or not.
Oohh.. the taggy wasn't working larr.. wasn't for a day i think.
Oh no.. tutorials n labs start next week.. aiyarrrr.. n i just printed out the tutorial Qs. SIEN.
Friday, July 25, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment