Loads in my head but i dunno where to start.
Since when many ppl think i like to eat japanese food? eeheh.. Yes i do, but after eating em every now n then. Macam tak special lagi.
Hmmm... ehehehe.. Old pal's bf belanja me sushi king n movies. Charlie's angels. Hmm... Enjoyed myself wahahahah.
Well stuffs mia got for me, using my money :p, ahh 2 doujins on sui3. I WANTED suisui. TT;;; ANyways.. Still there's fire hero. oooooohhh.. I need a translator for em jp lerr.. BYK. Okies, one naruto figurine (gift from mia). Kakashi Keychain. waahahaha.. rolls about. 300 yen? like how much? Lazy to think. ehehehe.
Heard lotsa stories from mia. But was only like 10%. Prolly dig her blog for more details. wahahahhaha...
after 2 months, finally get to check out S&M lorrr.. missed alot of manga. Wahhh.. but..there's this korean artist punya manga.. which I think I'll go buy tomolo ehehehe.. wahhhh.. AMber was telling me bout it. lorrrrr.. Dunno the name..
Then like bumped into this Toy and Fantasy Museum in Summit, ne CBY y u never mention bout it wan? I wanna go.. lorrr.. Grab a bunch of models/figurine lovers to come. Total length of display cases is more than 1.5km lorrrr.. like.... RM10 to masuk. U get to buy stuffs later with ur voucher? uuuuuuuu....
Saturday, July 05, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment