Umbridge, argh.. I can't believe there can be a REAL annoying lecturer that is ALMOST like umbridge. -.-;;
Her tutorials are like hell. And well.. very unfriendly. I only went to ONE tutorial I dreaded sitting thru the WHOLE thing.
Don't wanna tok bout it.. hmm.. depressing and very unhealthy. The semester is moving.. slowing. Its taking up pace by the day.
My lst lab will be later. at 2pm -.- Gah.. Umbridge again.. oh no.... I'll prolly blog something bout it. if I can survive it.
Ahhh. no scans... this time. Been rather stressed with lotsa things. hmm.. some i mentioned in the last post.
I'm getting stupid chinese adverts and free porn pic junk mails lately. Awfully disturbing. Another was like Pea, Do you like small boys? Oh man.. the email was sickening. sigh.. i banned ALOT, n alot keeps coming. -.-;; baka.
Tuesday, July 29, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment