Replies taggy,
Amber, lorrrrrrr.. u dah tiba ur kampung safely i see yes yes??
Lily, ahh.. buat bising over yukata?? like next year u pakai larrr. U got one liaow kah?
shyu, ahahaha.. like i guess u pergi dengan kawan more fun wan lorrr.. too bad lorr..
synical, ehehehe.. u betcha. Ahh.. but after that evening i was really exahausted lerr. -.-;;
cby, aiyar u ppl. like next year be prepared to dance larr. baru aje started inking my 2nd page. NOT good.
chiru, ooi u pergi tengok binatang kat zoo.. tak puas?
hooli, yah.. 4 dance sequences.. repeated twice. there's only 3 rounds. I mean.. u kinda enjoy dancing around the stage tho. ^^;; i only went for one round. n I was beat. ehehehe. gahhh
dah start 2nd sem. OoooooOOooooOoooo.. Like only lectures this week.. gahh gahh.. wat? Me now watching yahoo auctions? eheh doujinshi yorrrr....
sui sui.. gahhhh......
I went over to miaka's place like on monday. Ahahaha.. digged all the doujinshi i could find ehehe.. Tahu larr.. me hands very itchy wan lor. Ehehehe.. I like em naruto anthologies uuuuuuuu... macam the wan i got from lily's place. ehh.. I still owe lily money -.-;; I'm so so so broke. And u know wat? I'm goin nuts.. whether to like get this sui1sui2 encyclopedia at yahoo larr.. its.. like.. 1500 yen.. ahhhhhh.... lorrrr.. -.-;;;; hmm.. I'm suppose to be broke. yah? sighs.
sui1&2 letterpads. What a price. 0.0;;;;;
for now.. I still feel sleepy even when i had 6 hours of SLEEP.. lorrrrr...... Tried Rotiboy bun.. its sweet in the outside but cheesy taste in the inside. ermm.. its not really cheese.. i think its.. margerine. ^^;; ohohoo.
Wednesday, July 23, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment