Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Back from camp. Umm.. kinda exhausted from doin assignment actually.
Camp was great n refreshing. ^^;; just didn't wan it to end.

ohh well.. when i'm free, i shall blog. for now.. I'm just being lazy.


Now I'm free.. now I'm free.
replies taggie:
Markyz:I looked very very sleepy??!! Yah i was.. hmm.. didn't wanna show the enthusiatic n energetic side of me. wahahahah. sleeps. Ooi .. org pegi camp for 4 days larrrrr~~

Sheep: yah got streamyx~ But my bro is hoggin the pc instead. Feeling abit worried for my pc. Afraid my bro might overload the poor thing. aiy.
ooooh.. u know.. all bout irc channels n anime dl?? oooh ooh.. can teach me? I wanna learn a bit, but but but.. getting the cd from ppl is way faster. I'm just so lazy to like.. jaga -.-;;; aiy...

Miaow:umm.. dapat streamyx, average speed is 30 kbps... ahh.. ok larr.. oohohoho.. Leech anime? hmm.. i needa ppl to tell me how.

Shyu:ahahaha.. me hampir terlupe lorr.. Happy merdeka lorrr.. ohohoohoh...

Chiru n hooli, apple snails have pink eggs.. U guys will definitely like em. ahahah.. Well they don't look like any apple to me.. n they ain't green or red.. just brown.. ohhohohoho...

Hooli: I think I only managed to tell you that i would be away for camp. Seems like the rest of the world didn't notice i was gone. cept markyz.. (u can stop banging on my door) Camp.. me tengah ranting now.


Friday
Super STRESS!! Ihad to RUSH an essay and a chem report. Bahh.. so.. that's 48 hours no sleep.
But things got even better, my length of day time extended further when i had to prepare stuffs for CAMP!! Really I thank God for my committee, they have been so cooperative, I felt like I wasn't doing much. Ehehee.. Distribution of tasks...Anyways.. It was my report that took alot of my time. N still wasn't able to finish my bio report. Dang, pleads mom to let me bring her laptop to camp so i can finish it. Ahhh.... Rush Rush, got 2 hours sleep. Actually overslept. I think my was so pleased finding me still awake at 4 am in the morning (Note* was saturday liaow).

Saturday
Got up to pack my bag n oso asked my mom to help me wrap the hampers. Okies.. rushed all the way to church. Ack. I was late of cos. Mana ada camp commander lewat wan?? This wan yes. There was only 37 campers.. 2 wasn't able to make it n alot had exams. Bad timing for camp. But this was the only long weekend we can find b4 oct ler. Sigh.. But the no. was large enough to keep everyone occupied with conversations. Kekekekeke.. Venue was in Rawang. Gah.. its neither near or far. But v didn't get caught up with the merdeka jams in em highways. CIV golf farm, ehehehe.. was the place, in the middle of no where. The club had lotsa facilities. All of us were anticipating the pool ^^;; Upon arrival, ppl were stil trying to get used to the place. ahahaha.. there was still 2 hours b4 lunch. I had to get em settled n briefed b4 they can actually go anywhere. ohohohoho.. Camp RULEZ~!! by moi. A few civ rules by dai loh. Ice breakers. Silly anatomy game. Then they got to examine their beds. So far so good. kekekeke. Chow time.. ohoho Chinese buffet. I keep hearing ppl grumble about GSM. hmm.. cannot waste food yah. ^^;; Lotsa praise n worship. N another team building game. Ermm.. Building paper planes n trying to earn from investment. Gahh.. U needa learn how to take risks. ahahaha. One new game was introduced at nite. "Mystery Nigt Game". Many were curious, aaha.. I personally had no idea wat David n Dai loh planned. Cos is was kept P&C by em 2. Oh man, ppl getting killed when the lights were out. N u hear screams of terror around you. Panics.. ack. Wat.. A murderer was among us n we had to guess n send a rep (suspect) from our group. Aiyorrr... n it goes by voting. The wan with the most vote is found guilty n is executed. Not a good way to be eliminated from the game eh? The most amusing part was when Kenny's group were so terrified of getting killed, they arranged chairs around em. Yah, they built a fort. NO fair. But 3 of their members got assasinated in the dark. Can't blame em for being so protective. N they oso.. sent their group leader out. All of em accused him of being the murderer. Wah.. Poor guy said, "My group betrayed me". Honestly, they were really into the game. Needa thank em for getting everyone agitated n excited. After that, none could guess who was the murderer. Cehwah.. Clues were given n still weren't able to catch him. Not good. The remaining survivals were all brought into the inner circle n v had to make a guess. ISH. Suddenly the lights went off, n our host - David was gone. Dai loh took over n asked us to spot who's missing. DAVID. GAk.. so.. everyone was aware that he was the REAL murderer n he ran away. ARGH.. SO v had to go HUNT hiim down within the campsite at nite with only our handphones as our light. The place is DARK n big. The whole game was held inside the conference hall, n now its outside. Goodnesss.. it was pretty eerie if u were walking alone. Though moving around in groups, I was feeling chills. Ohohooo.. at last 2 groups caught him. Wat a relief. ahahah.. Many enjoyed the game. Who wouldn't?

to be continued...

No comments: