Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Okies, been a long time since i last blogged.. ermm.. oh well.. Too many things at hand.

First would be AXN Anime Festival. Hopefully everything will go well. Being so last minute and all. ^^;; Its still goin to be the 1st anime convention like event held in Msia wor... ^^;; tho there had been Gempak's events BUT.. Please go to Mid Valley to check it out. ^.-
Boy am I excited.. ohoho.. next week Hols, lotsa catching up with doujinshi. I promise I will finish yer all next week. By hook or by crook.
Stupid Bio essay is due next mon. puuui.. Wonders bout report. Don't tell me i have to pass up too??? sick ppl.


Ahhh... Cannot get the tw version of Peacemaker 1st series. Pouts.. Wonders if there's any tian xia wans.. hmm... Its so long ago wan.. sigh. Will not cease my hunt.
The jp wans.. looks about.. Me no more money wor.. I needa finish A comission to earn some money wor.. Sigh.. always the same old prob.

Nevar, so so my cosplay is still not ready. Erm.. The tailor haven't started.. Not fair.. Glares at miaow. go chase her for me.

rolls about.. so i have.. 2 essays, 2 lab report, one chem assignment, a whole fri nite n sat to commit. SIGH.. me have not add in the doujin work n oso comission stuffs.. Booyah.. me will pengsan.. dang.

No comments: