Sunday 12am,
After 3 days of no PROPER REST, I still wasn't in bed. Dilly dally until 2 am baru tido. Ahahahah.. The assignment can wait till after i wake up. Okies.
6.30am rise n shine, after finishing my quiet time it was time for exercise and the Wake up arobics was called "Morning with David". Kekekekke just 20 minutes of jumping, and singing to open our sleepy eyes a lil. Ehehehehe Everyone was anticipating for.. Amazing race + fear factor in the afternoon. I can see most of em are all geared up to be swimming laps in the pool. Woooah. I didn't get to play, the committee didn't get to be the participants. Needed markers. Oh welll... I handle only 2 tasks, one was to finish an entire tupperwear of water + bread (soaked in it). Eeeewww.. Many remembered how awful it was. Cos there was alot of leftovers during dinner. ^.- Another task was to do with water gun. SIMPLE lerr.. Beside that, the 4 teams had to go thru physical and mental tortures. Obstacle course was abit of a road block for em gals. Other than that, the organisers made em run from one end of the campsite to another end for every task. Ack. The running exhausted em. Not the task. Fear factor, worms. EHehehe.. only gals were allowed to pick life 6 cm long worms and transfer em into a bottle. Guys were VERY impatient. Oh well there other STUPID stuffs.. but these were the few worth remembering wans. Everything ended pretty QUICK, n they got their leisure time in the pool. ohoho. I was stucked my my bio report. Ceh. Didn't get to try the sauna. Ooooohh.. wasted.
Monday
I know I found myself awake next to me friend when i was supposed to sleep somewhere else. Kekekeke. Too tired to move after chatting tertido. Ooi ooi.. Gals dorm. Puuullliizzz. The nite to remember CLIMAX of the camp. Ahahaha.. MYF tradition had passed on this fellowship entertainment program. Teams are REQUIRED to present SOMETHING on stage to the rest. AAHAHA.. After that, there was MYF Academy Awards 2nd anniversary. Oohoho.. Wat all skits had in common? THey all had matrix essence in it. Can't help it.. The squids had taken over the minds of the newcomers. Ahahahahaaha..... sadly a bunch of em had to leave that nite. Puuui.. The left behinds were pretty left behind. ^^'' Can't help it if the next day was not a holiday? ^^;;
The last day to be continued...
some art links to keep. u just cannot resist this wan!
http://plaza5.mbn.or.jp/~kogaratsu/
I like the buildings n sceneries more.
Hamu would prolly be cuddling all the works at this site! CHoooo kawaii.
Colourdul n quirk artworks. Hooli u better look at em ^.-;; http://www.yoshii.com/
eye soothing graphic designs. Ahh.. hooli another wan u should bookmark. http://www.yoshii.com/
Friday, September 05, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment