Monday, September 29, 2003

currently daydreaming in front of 500 words bio essay. 700 more to go.. N i'm not doin much progress.

I can't believe I have to RUSH another essay.. N its again Neuroscience RELATED.
I had a few distractions, first i was still in AXN anime fest aftermath mode. Yakked, n stock up on photos. Then So happened I went to kino, n that tipped me over. Wat was i doing after that? Ahh yes i was telling ppl wat items I WANT.. which manga i wanted. n how broke I'm now or goin to be. 7 freaking items in my mind. N my essay is goin down the drain.

PRIORITIES gone.


yes... dah hantar the stupid.. essay.. I really wanted to kill the paper. Had alot of intext ref. since.. I didn't really put my own ideas in..

OKIES.. shall rant.. stuffs that ain't stressful.

MANGA.. me goin to like..... spend.. another.. RM100? dies.. goodness.. how come.. me want so many things wan.
is.. DNAngel illustration book worth BUYIN???????? I wan.. sketches.. n NOTES.. that I'll BUY.. prolly ask the counter to let me peek.. -.-;;;;;

MERUPURI~!!!!!aiyorrrrr tw version OUT.. I was.. begging the fello. give me a week to save up.. cannot. KICKS~..
needa run along...

No comments: