Monday, September 15, 2003

I'm officially BROKE.. been out.. haven't been online for the whole weekend. n I should be working on my reports.. I HAVE 2 due tomolo n a test on tues oso.. looks like i gotta fail one, yah the test.


bgm-chronocross op song ^^;; N the rest of the songs found in disc 1

Replies blog,
Sorrie ppl been away for a few days..
itako, well capital city ^^;; u can't miss flying into em twin towers eh? Pirates are super good? If they don't kill and steal, they might be jolly good men.

hooli, I'm sure geeg is very very safe from us. Hmm.. hey i don't bite.

geeg, umm... ahh.. how long would it take to post something in the taggy. Counts.... for 3 simple lines it only takes 10 secs. Muawahahahaa.

synical, Italian job good? heard alot of nice comments on it.. BUT read top sentence. YES.. u belanja I GO!!! yeah~!!

Went klcc to find that Hikago jp #23 was all GONE. I had expected that to happen. That's y i didn't wan to like call kino at all. Ok orders.. the last book. Runs off to Big kino. ACK.. i can only buy 2 books with my remaining money. TT;; bad bad... Ahh there was kare kano #16 AHHHHHHHHHHH.. I WAN I wan I MAU!!! Ceh.. puts back put on shelf.. mumbles 'u stay put til i come for u ya?' I was already holding this two manga, furuba #12 n the first manga by Akira Onedera (Hayabusha fans will know siape). I know these 2 books will hapus within the week. So grabs em tightly. ohohohoho.. But wait.
Hooli, me actually wanna by the Slayers DVD with 3 OVA in one.. gorgeous, excellent, and another.. i forgot.. I know v haven't seen em 3 b4. like.. being DVD, its not CHEAp.. its like 85? or 86.. woahh.. if i can kongsi with someone i don't mind BUY it.. weeii.. how larrr???? MAO?

Okies BIGGY thanx to cby for burning em.. movie / video clips.. ahh.. finally got to watch deep dive.. yosh.. n OSO nash.. waahhahaha.. suikogaiden.. can u imagine i was goin tru the story of suikogaiden vol1 n 2. ack.... There's alot of stories bout em 108 stars of destiny. um ummmm... munches..

No comments: