Monday, September 08, 2003

Tues (the final day of THE MYF STORY)
Woke up late, v had expected the campers to be too lazy to wake up for Morning with David. So it wasn't in the schedule. Grins.
But you just can't skip breakfast eh? V had a sharing session after praise n worship by the pool. The wind was nice, the air was fresh. God was around us. Was suppose to be a rap up session by our pastor. But eheheh.. it became more personal n intimate sharing among the ones that were still in camp ^^;;
I had to ciao early bcos, i have a bio lab that i can't afford to miss. left at 11.15am reached sunway at 2pm sharp. Erm.. talking bout just on time eh?

Man, really having a bad post camp syndrome (PCS). After viewing the photos, really wanted the camp to just last for a week perhaps. All of em wanted to stay in the pool. Just didn't have enuff time to enjoy themselves. Quotes, 'must make full use of my 90 bucks'. unquotes. I didn't get to dip myself in the pool. SIGH... next venue for camp. Ahahahah.. Cameron. uuuuuuu.. naik bukit ohh. This was my 3rd MYF camp, n it gets better each time i join it.
Those that missed the camp, they really really MISSED alot. I had a few feeling left out bcos em campers were all tokking bout the fun n fellowship v had.

Okies, when to petaling st to stock up on some long forgotten manga.
I didn't take,
conan #42, AMG #26, Detective Q#12, where was MARS #1??? ACK!!

bought some titles that i really wanted to chew,
Tsubasa #1, Oya kasumi's latest short story compilation, bleach #9.

I needa go Kino to get,
KareKano, Naruto, Hikago #23 (if got, macam belum sampai), hanakimi#20 (WHEN are u coming out, so tempted to buy jp wan).

I can't believe i have to dl real player to view suikogaiden vol1. ahhh.. WANS TO PLAY THE GAME.... ahhhh..

MUST WATCH PoTC. ISH ISH ISH.. so miaow n cby tengok this fri? Umm... roughly wat time? 3 pm the show? both of u can make it? Wonders if shyu wanna watch oso? lily? ehehehee. I just ain't the type of person that would watch movies ALONE.

I hope you are all informed bout the AXN Anime festival 2003? Ehehhh. since CF n MCC are helping out, many should TAU oredi.
27th sept 2003, Sat. MIDVALLEY ^.-;; Cosplay, drawing contest, gaming i think there'll be a guest artist? eheheh.. wonders. ohoho.

No comments: